Walmart announces its biggest Cyber Monday event ever with up to $1,000 savings on popular gifts online, including electronics, toys, video games and more. Kicking off Cyber Week earlier this year on Saturday, November 24 and lasting through Sunday, December 2, specials will be available online and refreshed EVERY DAY on Walmart.com. Even more, customers can get free shipping to home on over 100,000 items that customers want most, including nearly all electronics and toys, and can also choose free in-store pickup. And, for the first time, holiday shoppers can order gifts online and use Pay with Cash, including all Black Friday and Cyber Week online-only specials.
On Cyber Monday, November 26, Walmart will offer the single biggest savings of its Cyber Week event on hot items such as:
- Samsung 55″ 1080p Class LED Smart 3D HDTV – $1498 ($1,000 savings)
- Samsung 40” 1080p Class LED HDTV – $598 (nearly $400 savings)
- Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Bundle – $159 (nearly $100 savings)
- Double Power T-711 with WiFi 7″ Tablet, Featuring Android 4.0 – $59 (nearly $40 savings)
- Little Tikes Kitchen – $50 (nearly $30 savings)
“We’re making this a holiday to remember with our biggest savings ever for Cyber Monday, expanded free shipping to home on more electronics and toys than ever before, and the option to pay cash for online gifts,” said Joel Anderson, President & CEO, Walmart.com U.S. “Plus, we’re adding new online, mobile and social options that give Walmart customers who ‘get connected’ early, exclusive access to the best deals.”
Get Connected this Holiday
Newly introduced this holiday, customers who “get connected” by signing up for email at Walmart.com, liking Walmart’s Facebook wall or downloading the Walmart Mobile App, will be among the first to get early access to specials and information. Connected customers will be notified by email, via Facebook update or through push notification through the mobile app. Key benefits include:
- Early access to “store” Black Friday items — “connected” customers will get exclusive, early access to purchase select Black Friday “store” items on Thanksgiving Day, before they’re available in stores.
- Early access to daily Cyber Week specials – connected customers will get early, exclusive access to one special item every day during Cyber Week, starting Sunday, November 25 through December 2.
Black Friday Starts Early Online (Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday)
Black Friday will start early online with a two-day event beginning Thanksgiving Day and extending through Black Friday. Savings on hundreds of online-only specials include:
- Samsung 50″ Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV – $698 (nearly $350 savings)
- Ematic 7” Tablet Android 4.0 1GHz, 4GB – $49 (nearly $40 savings)
- DSi XL Ultimate Bundle – $109 (nearly $45 savings)
- Flexible Flyer Big-Time Fun Swing Set – $89 (nearly $60 savings)
- Razor A Kick Scooter, Multiple Colors – $25 (nearly $5 savings)
Mobile Shopping Tools
- In-Store Mode: The Walmart Mobile App’s most significant feature, referred to as “in-store mode,” offers an unmatched capability to transform the store shopping experience. When customers arrive at their local Walmart store, the app changes its interface with features to help customers view local ads, access local store pricing and see the aisle location of products carried in that specific store. Walmart is the only major retailer to offer “in-store mode” across all of its 4,000 U.S. stores.
- Black Friday Interactive Store Map: For the first time and available later today, customers can view an interactive local store map on their mobile phones. These mobile maps enable customers to view Black Friday specials and click on these items to see the price, product description and location in the store.
*Savings of $1,000 specific to one item only.
Black Friday online specials available Nov. 22 and 23; Cyber Week specials available Nov. 24 through Dec. 2.
Due to restrictions in a few states, some items may not be shipped.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere – in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 200 million customers and members visit our 10,400 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of approximately $444 billion, Walmart employs more than 2.2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com, on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmartnewsroom. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.