THAIFEX – World of food ASIA 2014
Best of Taste, 10 years of Grandeur
The World Food Expo of Asia
Copy:Celebrating the 10th anniversary, aiming for more successThe World Food Expo of Asia is an international stage where manufacturers and exporters from Thai and international food industries gather to showcase their production potentials and recent innovations in food and drink products. This full service event will be held on an area of over 60,000 square meters. The Expo is a cooperative effort between the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Thai Chamber of Commerce, and Koelnmesse, an international trade fair organizer from Germany. It is expected that participating entrepreneurs from around the world will number over 1,400 from 40 countries. Entrepreneurs from the food and drinks sector in Japan, this year’s co-host, will also join the Expo. This is an opportunity to learn about the most recent technology developments and to identify trends that will shape the future of the food industry, as well as to meet with potential suppliers for future cooperative business.
- Food and drink products, halal food, organic food
- Shops and services
- Technology in food industry
- Retails and franchises
Highlights You Must Not Miss!
In addition to food show, the Expo is organized into several fair zones, including:
- World of Seafood is focused on seafood and entrepreneurs from all over Asia including fresh and frozen seafood, processed seafood, and instant seafood.
- World of Coffee & Tea is dedicated to Asia’s coffee and tea with everything from ingredients, products, appliances, packages to suppliers and service providers.
- World of Food Service is where to meet suppliers in the service and restaurant business and delivery services and to find newly designed appliances and kitchenware, consulting services, dishwashers, bakery appliances, dining table decorations, staff uniforms, and cooling appliances.
The Expo consists of a numbers of different activities that will help your business grow.
- “World of Food Safety Conference” by the world’s food safety experts from several countries including France, Japan, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, USA, and Thailand.
- Exhibition and seminar that will provide an opportunity for new experiences in business.
- “Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge” Contest.
- “Roasters’ Choice Award” A coffee roasting contest that reflects the tradition and culture of coffee drinking of over 20 countries in Asia.