Customers are set to benefit more from Black Friday deals with Tesco releasing another 300 promotions. Hundreds of Tesco stores opened their doors at 5am on 25th November to help customers to take advantage of the deals. Over 700 Tesco stores started offering Black Friday deals across the UK.
Thousands of customers have already enjoyed Tesco’s biggest ever Black Friday event. So far this week, there have been over six million visits to the Tesco Direct website, up 40% compared to a typical week.
Top deals launched today (subject to stock availability) include:
• Blaupunkt 43-134MXN Smart Full HD 43 Inch LED TV with Freeview HD, now £149. Saving £100.
• Sharp 49 Inch LC-49CFG6001K Full HD LED SMART TV with Freeview, now £199. Saving £130.
• Samsung UE40KU6020 40 Inch Smart WiFi Built In Ultra HD 4k LED TV with Freeview HD, now £299.
• Monster iSport Super Slim Bluetooth In-Ears black or lime, now £49. Saving £41 (online only).
• PS4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Console Bundle & Fifa 17, now £199.
• LEGO Technic 24 Hours Race Car, now £49.99. Saving £45.
• Dyson DC34 handheld vacuum £89.
So far this week Tesco has sold almost a hundred items per minute on Tesco Direct. Toys have been the most popular category with one toy sold every two seconds.
Matt Davies, UK&ROI CEO of Tesco, said: “We’re doing all we can to take the hard work out of Christmas and help our customers get everything they need in one place.“We’re already offering customers market leading prices on the most loved toys this Christmas, and now we’re launching even more Black Friday deals.”
He adds: “Christmas is an extremely busy time for customers, but with more products now on sale for a longer period, we’re hoping to take the stress out of Christmas shopping for our customers.”
This year is Tesco’s biggest ever Black Friday event with the retailer offering 11 days of amazing deals with up to 50% off products. The event is running on the Tesco Direct website until Thursday 1st December and in-store from Friday 25th November until Thursday 1st December.