Aldi has posted recently on their Twitter a GINGERBREAD HOUSE TWITTER PRIZE DRAW which is about a baby carrot hidden in a Gingerbread house and followers need to spot the baby carrot to enter the random lottery to win the £10 voucher.
for the condition mentioned on their terms and policies Aldi posted on facebook:
· Anyone who is over 18 and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) can enter the Prize Draw except:
- ALDI’s employees and their immediate families (such as children, spouses, siblings, aunts, uncles and grandparents);
- employees, officers or agents of any companies associated with the Prize Draw.
- · No more than one entry may be made per person.·
- Providing incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will mean you are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- ALDI may disregard any entry it believes has been made in breach of these Terms.