Island Foods supermarket retailer has announced their working hours during Christmas time to allow shoppers get their items during this crucial period.
The opening times will be suitable for customers to get their items and also suitable for the retailer’s staff to allow them live the moment of Christmas with their families and friends.
Iceland Foods supermarket retailer posted on their Twitter that the opening hours will be as the following:
- Monday 17th Dec to Saturday 22nd Dec, 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Sunday 23rd Dec, 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Christmas Eve, 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Christmas Day, CLOSED.
- Boxing Day, 8 AM to 6 PM.
- 27th,28th and 29th Dec, 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Sunday 30th Dec, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- New Year’s Eve, 8 AM to 8 PM.
- New Year’s Day, CLOSED