Granarolo Group at the Africa’s Big Seven trade fair to present its range of products and the brands
Granarolo, Yomo and Yomino
Participation forms part of a commercial development plan with the objective of aiding the Group’s process of internationalisation
Bologna, 10th June, 2014 – Granarolo S.p.A. – N°1 Italian Milk and Dairy Group – will take part in “Africa’s Big Seven”, the continent’s largest food and beverage industry trade expo, which will be held in Johannesburg from June 22nd to June 24 th, 2014.
The Granarolo Group will be there with a stand (HALL 2 STAND B3/B6) exhibiting the entire range of European dairy products, with the focus on the brands Granarolo, Yomo, Yomino and Les fromagers de Ste Colombe, and in particular:
– UHT Milk (regular, lactose-free and infant formula)
– Kids’s products (long-life flavoured milk, fruit squeezable fresh yogurt, dairy snack on the go, processed cheese portions)
– French semihard cheeses (Emmenthal, Fromage de chevre, other specialty cheeses) and soft Italian cheeses (Mozzarella, Ricotta, Mascarpone Granarolo)
– Italian hard cheeses (Grana Padano PDO, Parmigiano Reggiano PDO, Pecorino Romano Granarolo PDO)
– Added value dairy products (light butter and cheeses, lactose-free long-life milk, grated hard cheeses)
– Italian Gelato
– Foodservice dairy products (cooking cream, melting cow cheeses, single serving and sliced cheeses, frozen mozzarella)
Granarolo already operates on the African market especially with UHT milk and the mascarpone cheese that is typical of the Italian tradition.
With the leverage of Made in Italy excellence and the careful supervision of the entire production chain, participation in the trade fair has the objective of presenting the Group’s entire range of products in order to boost the development of the business on African markets, where economies are growing strongly and high standards are being pursued in the safety, quality and authenticity of food products.
Participation in the “Africa’s Big Seven” trade fair in Johannesburg is part of a commercial development plan which envisages participation in various international trade fairs during 2014 with the aim of supporting the process of internationalisation that the company launched in 2010 through acquisition and partnership operations, both on European markets and beyond.