FlapJacked, maker of high-protein pancakes and muffins, announced today the official release of its latest product line: smoothie mixes. FlapJacked Protein Smoothie Mix becomes the first high-protein smoothie mix with a shelf-stable Greek Yogurt base. This “just add milk” mix provides consumers with an easy-to-make, portable and delicious smoothie without the use of a blender.
“We’re thrilled to announce the release of FlapJacked Protein Smoothie Mix,” said Jennifer Bacon, co-founder of FlapJacked. “The combination of authentic Greek Yogurt with 20g of whey protein isolate plus Ganeden’s heat-resistant probiotics? We believe this creates an exciting new breakfast option for kids, adults, athletes, weight-conscious consumers, the elderly and much, much more.”
FlapJacked Protein Smoothie Mixes are available in three flavors – Milk Chocolate, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla Bean. Each mix contains:
- 20g of protein per serving, the most of any smoothie mix on the market
- Real Greek Yogurt, offering a richer and creamier texture
- 860mg of Omega 3s for anti-inflammatory and cardiovascular health benefits
- Superfoods such as acai, flax and green coffee bean extract
- 500 million CFUs of GanedenBC30 probiotic to support immune health
- Gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients for health and eco-conscious consumers
FlapJacked Protein Smoothie Mixes are available today on FlapJacked.com and Amazon. The smoothie mixes will also be available in retail stores nationwide over the coming weeks and months.
Next month, FlapJacked will expand their lineup even further with a protein-packed, macro-friendly version of a popular snack eaten billions of times by Americans each year. The new product line will be announced and sampled at Natural Products Expo West, March 8-10, 2017 in Anaheim, CA.