As Brits gear up to spoil their mums this Mothering Sunday, Aldi boosts its offering to provide a bouquet for Britain’s best mums on any budget. Mintel data states that of 60%* of Brits who spent money on Mother’s Day in 2016, almost 1 in 3 bought flowers. With this in mind, Aldi aims to make shopping for that special lady in your life that much easier and cost effective with its extensive floral range.
Having been named Floral Retailer of the Year at the latest FPC Fresh Awards and Retail Industry Awards 2016, Aldi prides itself on offering the freshest, high quality, beautiful flowers at unbeatable prices.
With Mother’s Day floral arrangements available from £3.00 through to £25 for a Specially Selected Premium Gift Bouquet, Aldi has a bunch of fabulous flowers available to show mum how much you appreciate her.
Please see below the discount supermarket’s full range:
- Specially Selected Premium Hydrangea Bouquet – £25.00
- Specially Selected Premium Gift Bouquet – £20.00
- Gift Bag Bouquet – £15.00
- Luxury Mother’s Day Bouquet – £15.00
- Mother’s Day Jam Jar Posy – £3.49 (69804)
- Rose & Germini Bouquet – £5.00
- Mother’s Day Tulips – £5.00
- Vintage Floral Jug – £7.99
- Mother’s Day Gift Basket – £9.99
- Mother’s Day Bouquet – £10.00
- Hydrangea Gift Box – £20.00