As Halloween approaches, BJ’s Wholesale Club is sharing its tricks and treats to help members make Halloween shopping easy and affordable. With its large assortment of Halloween-themed products from décor to costumes and candy, members can check off their Halloween shopping list in just one visit to their local BJ’s.
Decorating for Halloween doesn’t have to be a scary task. From spooky to stylish, here are a few highlights from BJ’s Halloween décor offerings, available in-Club:
- Gemmy Inflatable Reaper Pumpkin Carriage Scene: $149.99
- Gemmy Animated Inflatable 2-Headed Dragon: $149.99
- Gemmy Animated Inflatable Pumpkin Reaper: $79.99
- Lights and Sound Pumpkin: $29.99
- Gemmy Bony Tony Animated Skeleton with Microphone: $49.99
- Flying Ghosts Projection Lights Show: $14.99
- This year, BJ’s helps kids transform into their favorite characters with popular Halloween costumes, from Wonder Woman and Captain America to Paw Patrol and Power Rangers:
- Girls Superhero Halloween Costumes – from Batgirl to Supergirl: $21.99
- Boys Deluxe Halloween Costumes – from Captain America to Iron Man: $19.99
- Toddler Girl’s Halloween Costumes: $19.99
- Licensed costumes from Paw Patrol, Shimmer and Shine, and Wonder Woman
- Deluxe Toddler Boy’s Licensed Halloween Costume: $16.99
Licensed costumes from Transformers and Power Rangers
Be ready when the doorbell rings! Never run short on Halloween treats again with a large assortment of candy and alternative trick-or-treating options from BJ’s:
- M&M Mars Chocolate Variety Bag, 135 ct.: $12.99
- Hershey Assorted Chocolate, 145 ct.: $12.99
- Wonka Factory Mix Candy, 63 oz.: $9.99
- Wrigley Family Favorites, 180 ct.: $11.99
- Sour Patch & Swedish Fish Treat Bag, 115 ct.: $9.99
- Play-Doh Halloween Bag, 80 Fun-Size Cans: $14.99
“BJ’s is the value destination for Halloween this year,” said Lee Delaney, executive vice president, chief growth officer. “Our selection of candy, costumes and décor makes it easy for members to get all of their Halloween shopping done in one place, while saving money.”
BJ’s also helps members host witching get-togethers that won’t break the budget. Chef Glenn Lyman shares easy Halloween-themed recipes for brews and bites, including the Bloody Eyeball Martini and Slow Cooker Skeleton Ribs with “To Die For” Barbecue Sauce. Check out this video for the full recipes and visit Stocked.BJs.com for more Halloween inspiration.
BJ’s Wholesale Club offers members convenient shopping options including in-club shopping, BJs.com and its Pick Up & Pay service. For shoppers without a current membership, visit BJs.com or your local club for information on current membership deals.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ’s Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com.