Throughout the month of September, BI-LO revealed four newly updated stores in the Carolinas, with donations valued at more than $84,500 to community organizations on behalf of BI-LO Charities. The following store locations were all part of BI-LO’s remodel program in September providing customers with an unrivaled fresh, new shopping experience:
- Candler, N.C.: 511 Smokey Park Highway
- Honea Path, S.C.: 500 E. Greer St.
- Marion, N.C.: 500 N. Main St.
- Pisgah Forest, N.C.: 31 Forest Gate Dr.
The company is committed to making grocery shopping simple, offering customers incredible variety at the lowest price along with one-stop services at a great value so that they don’t have to sacrifice on the things that matter the most to them. This commitment is evident through not only the detailed care taken in updating the store, but the company’s dedication to supporting the communities in which it operates.
BI-LO carefully works on revamping its store designs and layout, as well as developing new offerings focused on quality and savings to offer its customers continued savings without sacrifice. From the moment shoppers arrive at any of the stores, they first notice updated aspects such as a warmer and richer color palette and the installation of modern décor that envelopes the locations. The improved look and feel of the stores is just one of the ways BI-LO is working to provide unbeatable value and service to the public.
“BI-LO is continuing to do great things to exceed our customers’ expectations by always providing tremendous savings without having to sacrifice on quality and service,” said BI-LO President Michael Byars. “Our re-designed stores symbolize what BI-LO is all about: quality, freshness and offering shoppers the finest products available, all for a low price.”
The enhanced departments and signature food items in these updated stores showcase the improved freshness, variety and quality the company strives to provide customers, including:
- Our Gold Star line of meat featuring a selection of locally raised and always fresh chicken and incredibly tender pork, and only the most popular, highest-quality brand of beef in America: Certified Angus Beef®
- A knowledgeable BI-LO butcher who can custom cut, grind or cube, and provide grilling and preparation tips, all for free
- A wide variety of seafood including Chef’s Catch and Lakehouse Catfish, available only at BI-LO
- A produce department with an open-market feel featuring BI-LO’s triple-inspected Walter’s Produce
- Lip Lickin’ Fried Chicken, fresh-sliced Sara Lee meats and cheeses, Signature Deli Pizza, Sweet Dreams Custom Cakes and Gourmet Cookies, along with fresh artisan breads, muffins, pastries
- and doughnuts
- A free Wi-Fi café to relax, enjoy a cup of coffee or a snack and surf the web
Byars continued, “We look forward to continuing to meet the needs of the communities we serve.”
For more information about BI-LO and its newly remodeled stores, visit www.bi-lo.com.
BI-LO is a subsidiary of BI-LO Holding, which is the ninth-largest traditional supermarket chain in the United States. Under the banner names of BI-LO and Winn-Dixie, the company employs 63,000 team members who serve customers in 687 grocery stores and 493 in-store pharmacies throughout the eight southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. BI-LO and Winn-Dixie are well-known and well-respected regional brands with deep heritages, strong neighborhood ties, proud histories of giving back, talented and loyal team members, and strong commitments to providing the best possible quality and value to customers. For more information, please visit www.bi-lo.com and www.winn-dixie.com.