Nutribullet, the American “Nutrition Extractor” first appeared in the UK in May 2013. Ever since it has become a huge sensation in the UK, with even the Duchess of Cambridge said to be a fan. The owners Capital Brands LLC have now sold over a million Nutribullets in the UK alone (40million worldwide). Black Friday 2016 is the best time to pick one if you don’t own one.
Here are the best Nutribullet deals in the UK supermarkets:
- Argos already have 1/3 off the famous blender, with their 600watt, 12 piece set version being reduced from £89.99 to an amazing £59.99.
- The go-to tech store Currys offers £10 off their retail price, which means that you can currently pick up the 600 watt one for £57.99 , or the champagne coloured super powerful 900 watt one for £79.99 (£20 off the usual retail price).
- Tesco Direct also has deals on Nutribullets, which is currently retailing for £6.02 off its original price, at £55.73 for the 600 watt 12 piece set.
- John Lewis’s, the upmarket department store has an amazingly high power 1700 watt Nutribullet blender currently on sale for £169.95. But it is expected to go even cheaper as the big dag approaches.
- King of Black Friday, Amazon currently sells 600 watt model for £57.99 instead of £89.99 and one could get a £32 discount now. But the real deal is yet to start for the e commerce giant.
- Asda’s 600 watt Nutribullet is selling for £99.96 – higher than its competitors, but will hopefully have few discounts as the D day approaches.