Accellos Releases New Warehouse Management System Capabilities for 3PL
The latest release of the AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL contains enhanced functionality making it the only enterprise class WMS focused exclusively on the unique needs of 3PL warehouse operations.
PHOENIX, Arizona – March 24, 2014 –Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced, at International Warehouse and Logistics Association (IWLA) 2014, the release of AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL version 4.0 which is built on Accellos’ unifying technology platform, the AccellosOne Platform version 3.0. This release focuses on a new user experience, work centers, cloud eLearning, and advanced functionality in event management, workflow engine, reporting, supply chain intelligence, and quality inspection.
“Third party logistics operators must be extremely responsive to meet the needs of a diverse set of clients,” said Chief Technology Officer, Ross Elliott. “This latest version of our Enterprise 3PL WMS contains our new workflow technology allowing end users to quickly respond the changing business processes without customizing the underlying source code of the product. In addition to the new workflow capability this release contains many customer-requested features such as a new user experience, work centers functionality and a new e-learning framework.”
Some of the highlights of AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL include:
- New User Experience: By adding nearly 200 new functions designed to improve the usability of the application, the user is empowered to “tailor” the experience to the user’s unique role or position in the company. Users can lay out screens to meet specific workflows enabling better productivity, build templates populating customer specific information to increase visibility and develop comprehensive profiles that can be inherited by incoming employees to increase the immediacy of their value to the company.
- Subject Workcenters: Research is at the heart of most non-warehouse 3PL user’s day. A series of Workcenters have been added that are designed to provide the user with a single landing spot allowing the user to research anything related to a subject like receipt, shipment, inventory and location. The user can leverage the tools to tailor the experience around the role that they play within the organization thus eliminating redundant information and streamlining the tools used to accomplish specific jobs.
- Cloud eLearning: There is an increasing preference for users to learn via cloud based tutorials and video help files. Cloud eLearning incorporates those capabilities into AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL 4.0. The cloud content delivery network is hosted in Microsoft Azure and syndicated throughout the world for fast, efficient streamed delivery wherever a user may be. Delivering both context sensitive “help” videos and multi-lesson classes, AccellosOne eLearning provides powerful information designed to make your users more knowledgeable and self-sufficient.
- Advanced Event Engine: Today’s business environment demands more from teams than ever before. The new Advanced Event Engine provides powerful tools designed to leverage the system to deliver information on behalf of employees. Real time information like pallets being held up a shrink wrapper, carrier unloading delays. User defined criteria can generate emails, text messages, workflows, database updates or custom actions.
- Advanced Workflow Engine: The latest release incorporates Microsoft’s advanced workflow engine in the AccellosOne Platform. Workflows not only include the traditional conditional execution processes, but also new handheld functions linked to common web services which underlie the Enterprise 3PL foundation.
- Extensible Reporting: AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL 4.0 incorporates the powerful AccellosOne Report application to enhance both the core reporting capability and allow for better user definable reporting extensions. Report provides key features important to a 3PL like extensible subscriptions, data bound conditions and providing PDF as a destination.
- Enhanced Supply Chain Intelligence: AccellosOne Enterprise 3PL 4.0 delivers more powerful access to key performance indicators that can assist a 3PL manager in more effectively making decisions within the business. New pivot capabilities enable users’ virtually limitless ways to slice and dice information. The Win8.1 tablet app mobilizes information wherever it is needed to illuminate trends and highlight outliers so that effective decision making becomes commonplace.
- Dynamic Quality Inspection: Tailored quality inspections can be designed with custom questionnaires, focused pass/fail criteria and conditional activities to ensure the quality of both inbound and outbound processes. Mobile users can leverage the intuitive Win8.1 tablet app to not only execute the inspections, but record pictures of the condition of the material, trailer or container.
Accellos is an end-to-end supply chain technology company providing software solutions across the supply chain. Accellos solutions built on AccellosOne Platform 3.0 include:
Available modules built on AccellosOne Platform 3.0:
- AccellosOne Data Services – Providing the tools to centrally manage your information
- AccellosOne Image – Greening the operation by digitally storing key business documents
- AccellosOne Inspection – Improving quality through inspection
- AccellosOne Optimize – Decreasing overall freight spend through optimizing loads and routes
- AccellosOne Pulse – Driving decision making with supply chain intelligence
- AccellosOne Report – User‐definable operational reporting
- AccellosOne Schedule – Managing your appointments
- AccellosOne Ship – Integrated multi‐carrier shipping system
- AccellosOne SkyTrack – Enabling mobile information transfer for TMS