KYPRIS, INTRODUCES CLEANSER CONCENTRATE
Product Marks the Company’s First Introduction from Facial Product Line Launching in 2016
NEW YORK, NY (July 12, 2016) – KYPRIS, the luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown ingredients for gorgeous results and an ecstatic experience of your unique Beauty,introduces Cleanser Concentrate. Featuring co-op grown Moringa, wild-crafted Prickly Pear, and probiotics, this opulent, non-foaming Cleanser Concentrate gently dissolves the day and evening actives to leave skin soft, hydrated, glowing, and ideally cleansed.
Designed for daily AM and PM use, KYPRIS Cleanser Concentrate is a gentle, yet effective cleanser designed to remove impurities that cling to skin’s surface such as dust, pollution, or residual make up; gently dissolve congestion; reinvigorate skin to soft, glowing, supple dewiness; and remove superficial free radicals. Gluten free and appropriate for most skin types, the Cleanser Concentrate is produced with more than 30 Active Natural ingredients including:
- Moringa: Moringa provides a wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. KYPRIS’ moringa kernel oil and moringa glucoside are derived from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for malnutrition relief and the kernels for the oil. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
- Shea:Sustainably produced from women farmers, the Shea ingredients in this product help to remove daily grime and dissolve surface congestions
- Sodium PCA: A salt that occurs as part of skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps to maintain skin’s hydrated appearance
- Sunflower:Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
- Prickly Pear: Wild-crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a three+ year collaboration with a wild-crafting group, KYPRIS’ organic, wild-crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin E to soothe stressed and tired skin.
- Baobab:A nourishing wealth of phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E to reduce skin’s loss of moisture and encourage beauty even at a cellular level.
- Asiaticocide: The active saponin of Centella asiatica to discourage the appearance of congestions and irritations
“We are excited for consumers to experience KYPRIS’ new Cleanser Concentrate,” said Chase Polan, founder of KYPRIS. “Created from sustainable ingredients, it is truly the ideal cleanser. With a luxurious cream-like texture, just a pearl-sized dollop of Cleanser Concentrate leaves skin beautiful, balanced, and ideally cleansed.”
KYPRIS, first introduced in 2012, was created by entrepreneur and feminist champion Chase Polan. The company offers nine innovative serums, elixirs, facial and body products designed to balance, hydrate, protect and repair the skin. Paramount to the brand’s philosophy is sustainability as both an environmental and social imperative.
Presented in 46ml translucent white glass jars, KYPRIS Cleanser Concentrate retails for £50 and is available through estheticians, skin care spas and centers, physicians’ offices, apothecaries, and online at www.kyprisbeauty.com.