Chinese New Year, one of the most colourful and hugely celebrated events across the world, falls on 28th January 2017 and this year Aldi has a delicious selection of budget-friendly Specialbuys for the whole family to enjoy.
From Ready To Wok Rice Noodles (99p) to Malay Nasi Goreng Meal Kits (£1.99), why order in when there is everything you need to create a mouth-watering feast and rejoice the Year of the Rooster at home?
With Aldi’s core product offering – including BBQ Pork Ribs (£2.99) and Coldwater Prawns (£2.25) – available all year round, there are plenty of delectable ingredients in store for you to cook up your favourite Chinese dishes and celebrate in style.
find below the discount supermarket’s range available in stores:
- Ready To Wok Rice Noodles – 99p, 2 x 150g
- Asian Sauces – 79p each Choose from Satay, Plum, Hoisin or Korean BBQ.
- Malay Meal Kit – 79p each Choose from Nasi Goreng or Laksa.
- Siracha Hot Chilli Sauce – £1.99, 455ml
- Tilda Coconut, Chilli & Lemongrass Rice – 79p, 250g
- Calbee Prawn Twists – 99p, 70g
- Uncle Ben’s Sweet & Sour with Extra Pineapple – £1.19, 450g
- Fry Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray – £1.49, 190ml
These are Specialbuy items available in stores from Thursday 26th January, while stocks last.
- Pork Loin Medallions – £2.39, 400g
- Chinese Egg Noodles – 55p, 250g
- Appleby’s BBQ Pork Ribs – £2.99, 600g
- The Fishmonger Coldwater Prawns – £2.25, 180g
These are core products, in stores nationwide whilst stocks last.